We take a look at where the 49ers-Cowboys game will be broadcast on television in the United States, Mexico, the UK, and several other spots around the globe. Let us know where else you might be watching the game around the world.
The San Francisco 49ers are back home for the first time since Week 1, hosting the Dallas Cowboys in a Week 4 matchup. The game kicks off at 1:25 p.m. PT on FOX, and thanks to this week’s FOX doubleheader, it will be available in most markets across the country.
The folks at 506sports.com are back with their weekly broadcast maps. Their maps cover the entire United States, and accurately portray who can watch each NFL game. This week, FOX gets the morning and afternoon slots, while CBS gets one game in each market. The 49ers and Cowboys will broadcast across most of the country, with only a handful of markets not getting the game.
Rather than list every place getting the 49ers-Cowboys game, here is a list of the markets that will NOT get the game.
1. Southern California – south Santa Barbara and Bakersfield
2. Arizona – all except northeast sliver
3. St. Louis and Columbia in Missouri – getting Rams/Cardinals I’m guessing since both teams once were in St. Louis
4. Louisiana – all but Shreveport market
5. Mississippi – all but northwest portion near Memphis, TN
6. Alabama – all but small eastern sliver
7. Georgia – central and western portion
8. Florida – tip of the panhandle
Canada: Our friends at A Rouge Point do not appear to be updating anymore 🙁
Armed Forces Network-Europe: No broadcast
Far East: Our friends at All Sports Network TV are still updating their website, so I am not sure if it is playing.