Have you ever found yourself reading someone’s mind and knowing what they’re going to say before they speak? Do you just intrinsically know what someone is thinking sometimes?
This is often disregarded as coincidence or intuition, it could definitely be a sign that you have some telepathic ability to cultivate. It is believed that there are three types of telepathy:
Instinctual (‘Feeling-Based’) Telepathy
This is the most commonly experienced type of psychic ability, and it is most often shared between close friends, families, and even pets (the animal kingdom is known to employ instinctual telepathy as a main form of communication).
This is most commonly seen as an intuitive gift in someone, and is sort of a naturally-born ability. It can manifest as third-eye chakra ‘knowing’ or a solar plexus chakra ‘gut feeling.’
Mental (‘Mind-To-Mind’) Telepathy
This is perhaps the most ‘true’ ability, and involves thought transference between two minds.
It goes well beyond the above examples where someone instinctively knows what another is thinking. It is more of a conversation, and can involve words, symbols or pictures to convey meaning without speaking.
The center of telepathic communication is the crown chakra, and one can use this ability to communicate across a room or great distances – even other galaxies in our universe and other dimensions!
Spiritual (‘Soul-To-Soul’) Telepathy
This is the highest form of telepathy, and is similar to channeling or being a medium. In its basic sense, your mind is an intermediary between the physical and spiritual worlds.
All chakras must be aligned in order to achieve spiritual telepathy. Using this technique, one soul can send information to another, and information can be received in the conscious or unconscious mind. It can be used to talk to spirits, ancestors, and deceased loved ones.
Typically, one is in a meditative or similar state to enact spiritual telepathy.
Enhance your Telepathic Skills.
Our own human potential can be harnessed using crystals, visualizations and meditation.
Certain crystals are good for sending telepathic messages and developing your skills such as apophyllite, blue lazulite, herkimer diamonds, angelite, blue calcite, kyanite and others. Each crystal will work differently for each individual, so use your intuition to choose which is right for you.
Here is a guide for visualization and meditation:
- Close your eyes and sit or lie down in a comfortable position. Take 10 deep breaths in and out.
- When you are ready, visualize your body and your mind. Start at your feet and travel up through your body visualizing your energy fields or chakras being free and clear. See your body free and clear and aligned with a white light.
- Once you reach the top of your head continue visualising the white light stretching up out of your head and into the heavens. Continue visualizing this so you can clearly see the light shining above you.
- Meditate on this image for about 10-15 minutes, allowing any thoughts or intelligence to be received by you. You may also want to recite a mantra such as “I am open to receiving the messages of my soul”.
- Once you get more advanced with this mediation, you can start reaching out to specific souls for guidance or messages. You can also use this to reach out to your spirit or angel guide messengers to see if they have any information for you.
- As you come out of the mediation, remember to give thanks to the beings that you encountered and to safe guard your light that is open in the top of your head. To do this, you can visualize a “safety mesh” over the top of your head.
You can do this meditation by yourself, or with another if you are interested in attempting to share telepathic information.
Hopefully this will give you a good start to enhancing your own latent telepathy!