Did you ever pop the question to yourself, how do the blind people dream? The dreams of most of the people are primarily visual.
Usually, the things that they see during the day, are the things they see in their dreams. When a person has been blind since his birth, the dreams that he has are usually auditory. For most of the people, the dreams include colors. But what happen with the people who do not see? How do they dream?
- People who have gone blind after a certain age, they say that they have dreams – visual in the same way we have them.
- This means that if you experience more light, you will dream more.
- If happens to a certain person to go blind after 50 years of age, he would see vivid dreams just like the person does after losing his sight.
- The most crucial are the age group between 5 to 7 years. Some of them can dream, but some cannot.
- It has been said that the people who cannot see also have rich and imaginative dreams.
- Blind people’s dreams are connected with their real lives, they are full of sound, touch, smell,and emotion.
- They have developed high perceptions of their surroundings so their senses help them to create their own dreams.
- If you had full-color vision since your birth, but later became colorblind, you may have again full-color dreams.