Most of us are familiar with laurel as an incredible spice, however, the majority of people aren’t aware of the magnificent health benefits that these leaves can provide.
Since ancient times, laurel leaves have been used for preparing potent medicinal oil which can boost your immune system and improve your overall health in many ways.
Some of the health benefits laurel leaves provide are:
- It relaxes the mind and eliminates stress
- Boost the immune system
- Cleanses the colon
- Stimulates sweating
- Treats varicose veins and joint pain
- Boosts concentration
Laurel Leaves Recipe
250 ml. of Olive oil
30 gr. of Bay leaves
Start off by mashing the bay leaves and pouring the olive oil over them. Once done, put the mixture in a bottle and close it tightly. Let it sit in a dark spot for around 2 weeks. Don’t forget to give the bottle a nice shake from time to time. After 2 weeks, use cheesecloth to strain the oil and switch the liquid into another box. Keep the laurel oil in a cold room.
Benefits of Laurel Oil:
- Warm the oil on steam and rub it on the joints to treat joint pain.
- Using the same method, you can treat ear pain and migraine.
- Rub the oil down your temples to make headaches disappear.
- Laurel oil can replace aspirin as it reduces the rise in frame temperature.
- It boosts appetite.
- Helps treat indigestion and stomach pain.
- It can treat pores and various other sin issues on the face.
- It treats zits and pimples overnight.