Negative energy is a very general term we use today to describe an unseen force which makes our lives harder to live. In some cultures, they will call it the evil eye, modern psychology may call it depression, medicine may call it fatigue non explained otherwise etc.
It is true that we do not have all the answers, but there is one thing for sure, sometimes we experience a wave of negative emotions, thoughts and experiences where our body, mind and soul reacts to it on a daily basis and usually we do not have an explanation for this.
We are going to see 10 signs that people usually experience when they have negative energy around them and ways to remove them. Of course this should not be prohibitive of visiting a physician or a mental health specialist, after all they are here to help if the problem lies elsewhere.
Finally, negative energy may have plenty of sources of origin the important part is to be determined to clear the problem and take steps to rectify all possible underlying issues. We cannot change others but we can change ourselves.
With that in mind let’s see how to identify negativity:
- Cash do not flow easily, unpaid bills start to pile and you do not know where your money is going. Getting a stagnation in our prosperity is a sign that the path to growth is blocked even when we are earning enough money.
- You feel tired, exhausted and you get frustrated easily. You experience up and downs like a rollercoaster and you feel bad about yourself. Usually, we still feel exhausted after a good’s night rest and with a balanced diet.
- You feel stressed and unable to cope with every day activities, while before everything was fine.
- You are more prone to infections than normal and you start getting sick more often. Signs of a low immune system topped up with stress.
- Communication is affected, people seem to not being able to understand you and you feel that you don’t understand others.
- You find difficult to care for yourself and you cannot find any time for yourself.
- Your sleep pattern is affected with strange dreams and nightmares. Your subconscious mind tries to alert you that something is not right.
- Negative thoughts and emotions seem to surface every time you are trying to relax. What is worse is that the more you try to stop them the more resistant they become.
- Losing keys, money, wallets, clothes etc and having a difficult time to find them, even though most of the time they are around you and quite visible.
- Feel unable to concentrate as your mind tends to focus on random things while you experience a feeling of emptiness.
And here is how to get rid of Negative Energy and Cleanse Negativity:
- Setting the intention to get rid of all this negativity is step one. The stronger your will, the stronger your magic.
- Forgiveness. Simple acts of letting go and forgiving our selves and others have extremely healing properties. All we need to recognise is that everybody tries the best they know how and let things go.
- Using the power of water for its cleansing properties. Best solution is to prepare a hot bath, use some salt (or Epsom salts) and add essential oils of herbs with cleansing and healing properties such as eucalyptus, achillea, sage, myrrh and peppermint. Please remember to dilute and do not apply directly on your skin. Dive in and soak your body. Feel the cleansing properties of water removing all the debris from your body and aura and take deep breaths to allow the aroma of the oils replenish you.
- Ask assistance from your Deities, the Universe and any higher forces that you work with. The first step is to recognise that you need help, put your pride aside and ask for it. When you ask they will listen.
- Carry crystals which ground negativity and have protective properties such as onyx, obsidian, black tourmaline or tiger’s eye. Remember to cleanse them every so often as they all have storing capacities.
- Time for a good house cleansing.
- Cast a purification and cleansing spell.
- Cast a protection spell.
- Always remember to take baby steps and keep going, asking for help is not a sign of weakness and whatever the situation you are stronger than you think and you can always surpass your expectations.